Title: VP Sales
Reports to: CEO
EirTrade Aviation, is a rapidly growing global asset services and trading company. Founded in 2010 , EirTrade is privately-owned and is the supply chain partner of choice to the World’s leading Airlines, Leasing Companies and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul companies (MRO). Through our dedicated EirTrade contacts and channel relationships and our world-wide customer base, we provide crucial services to the aviation industry including supply of new, overhauled and serviceable aircraft and engine parts, Technical Record Services (Back-to-Birth Trace), Management of Aircraft & Engines at end of life, Technical Storage and Consignment programmes. We are one of the largest independent suppliers of new engine material Worldwide and are proud of the breadth of services we can offer.
EirTrade operate from an impressive 42,000 square foot facility in Rathcoole Co. Dublin and through our Aircraft Teardown facility at Knock Airport. We are ASA accredited and have an expanding expert team employed across Technical, Sales, Technical Services, Program Management, Trading, Finance & Legal. The current opportunity is seeking to expand our sales team and capitalise on existing and new opportunities that are emerging.
Reporting to the CEO, the VP Sales is a critical role on the EirTrade Management team responsible for delivering customer service, managing our sales team and developing pipeline and achieving ambitious sales targets. EirTrade, as a worldwide material and service provider trades internationally as part of its regular day to day activities. As a key member of the management team, you will be pivotal in supporting the growth of EirTrade and supporting achievement of targets.
The key responsibilities are:
- Customer Service
- Maximize customer & partner relations, ensure customer satisfaction with superior pre- and post-sales support
- Develop best in class customer service to ensure revenue and margins are maximised
- Liaise with other departments such as commercial, operations, repairs, assets and technical services to ensure adherence to EirTrade while delivering Best in Class Customer Service
- Arrange & attend customer visits as may be required to ensure excellent client relations
- People Management
- Lead, manage, mentor and motivate the Airframe & Engine Sales teams
- Set individual & team targets and measure performance v targets
- Manage RFPs and RFxs and ensure excellent conversion rates ensuring EirTrade resources are used efficiently
- Maximising and Managing Budgets
- Develop in conjunction with the management team the sales budget & forecasting and monitor performance against targets. Key targets including revenue, margin, cash-flow, working capital and market share
- Build a solid sales pipeline and generate and progress leads on an ongoing basis. Ensure focus is not only on hot items but also on slower moving parts
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account plan for key strategic accounts and new client opportunities to increase market share and increase EBITDA from current levels
- Responsibility for marketing activity including updating of website, social media platforms and organization of EirTrade attendance at events.
- Min 10 years sales experience essential with demonstrated line management experience, preferably in the aviation sector
- Excellent people management skills to ensure superior performance of the sales team
- Proven ability to manage time and workloads for maximum efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience working with different time zones and ability to manage geographic challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks taking ownership end to end
Company Attitudes and Behaviours
- Demonstrate behaviour in accordance with EirTrade Business Ethics and Protection policy in all company business dealings and decisions
- Self-motivated and self-driven, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a small entrepreneurial team
Required for attendance at aviation events and client visits
Please submit cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org