Title: Warehouse Operative
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
EirTrade Aviation, founded in 2010 is a privately-owned partner of choice to the World’s leading Airlines, Leasing Companies and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul companies (MRO). Through our dedicated EirTrade contacts and channel relationships and our world-wide customer base, we provide crucial services to the aviation industry including supply of new, overhauled and serviceable aircraft and engine parts, Technical Record Services (Back-to-Birth Trace), Management of Aircraft & Engines at end of life, Technical Storage and Consignment programmes. We are one of the largest independent suppliers of new engine material Worldwide and are proud of the breadth of services we can offer.
EirTrade operate from an impressive 42,000 square foot facility in Rathcoole Co. Dublin and through our Aircraft Teardown facility at Knock Airport. We are ASA accredited and have an expanding expert team employed across Technical, Sales, Technical Services, Program Management, Trading, Finance & Legal.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Operative will support the warehouse manager with all operational activities for the warehouse. EirTrade, as a worldwide material and service provider trades internationally as part of its regular day to day activities. These parts are of high value and result in a high level of diligence and care required by our warehouse team. Quality of work is fundamental to our reputation. Key objectives of the role include the ability to carry out general warehouse activities from shipment preparation, forklift duties to part check in. The candidate must also have the ability to deal with internal and external clients and ensure quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- Duties include picking, packing, check-in, shipping & freight forwarding activities
- Ability to work with our internal sales teams on warehouse requirements and also external customers.
- Ensure that all required documentation is accurately completed.
- Work to industry quality standards and EirTrade procedures
- Ensure proper and accurate usage of the company computer system for managing the warehouse.
- Actively participate with all Health & Safety, Quality and Environment requirements relating to the warehouse including manual handling procedures.
- Liaise with other departments such as sales, repairs, assets and technical services to ensure adherence to EirTrade and industry procedures at all times.
- Interested in Aviation and the Aviation sector desirable
- Have good PC Skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to a high standard
- Confident to work alone and as part of a team
- Forklift License desirable but not essential
- A strong communicator
- Able to apply integrity and good practice across all activities and initiatives
Company Attitudes and Behaviours
- Demonstrate behaviour in accordance with EirTrade Business Ethics and Protection policy in all company business dealings and decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks taking ownership end to end
- Self-motivated and self-driven, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a small entrepreneurial team
- Proven ability to manage time and workloads for maximum efficiency
Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Please email you CV and cover letter to email@example.com.